Friday 11 November 2011


This was my first attempt at a front cover. I haven't followed my flat plans exactly as i had planned to originally as i have left out certain things such as Price and Barcode. The cover looks abit empty at the moment and in my next attempt i will try to fill out the space with more Plugs and possibly more taglines. My main image that i have used is at a medium close-up angle but could be better if it was taken in better lighting conditions. It was quite difficult deciding where to put my tag-lines so that it didn't cover up my image. I like how i have used to colours to make the important text stand out and drawing attention towards it. I like the details such as the bullet points that i made myself using the circle tool and also using a different shape for my plug. I have asked fellow students on what they think about my work and i have been told that the brightness of the magazine makes it eyecatching. Some students have critisised some colour and i will take this into consideration. I believe this is a good first attempt, although it does need improvement it gives me a good guideline for what i want my final piece to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment