Friday 30 March 2012


This is the completed version of my double page spread. I am very happy with the way that it has turned out. I made the page colourful as i tried to present my rapper as from a dark past but coming through to be a really colourful character. By using pink on some of the letters it emphasizes the artists choice/use of colour also. I changed the word 'big' into capital letters as another form of emphasizing how much success that this artist has suddenly had and therefore want to read about him as this could happen to any average guy. By aligning all my texts to the left i have presented a simple layout which would be easy for my target audience to understand as they do not want to be wasting their time decoding a double page spread they are only interested in the content. I started the interview with an introduction and ended it with some websites about the artist. So when my readers begins to read they start to get an insight into his life and what he has been through, by the end of the interview hopefully they will want to read more and look for some extra content.

No comments:

Post a Comment